Sunday, February 24, 2008


Slow day. Woke up around 12 and watched "In Short," a collection of five short snowboarding films, the 3rd of which is probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Ordered chinese take-out, never a good idea for your digestive tract, but was much better than I was expecting. Anyway, heard this track by Wiley today that had me jumping around my room in audible bliss. Rough british accents mixed with electronic and hip-hop usually get me excited anyway, but this track by unsigned Wiley is bangin'. (track courtesy of The Pingle Pad):

Grab the track here.

Also heard an new track from The Kooks, called Always Where I Need To Be, which I believe is their new single. Usually I
end up really liking their singles and disliking their albums as a whole, but hopefully they'll prove my theory wrong this
time. Great song though.

Grab the track here.

Played with the new Mac Air today as well. FANTASTIC. Go out and buy one immediately.

No comments: