Sunday, May 4, 2008

Coachella and a slew of other things.


Just want to share these while they are on the top of my brain.

First up, a sick remix of DVNO live at Coachella.



Not only is Justice ridiculous musically, but they put on a hell of a show.

Next up, the opening set for Simian Mobile Disco. I don't know much about these guys other than what I've heard floating around the blogosphere, but I will definitely take notice after watch this. There are no words for how incredible this would have been live.



Now, if I had to pick a favorite DJ, you know it would be Boys Noize. Alexander Ridha has shaken up an already great genre of music, and constantly makes me flip my lid when I heard stuff like this:



Just watch what happens around the :49 second mark. Had I been there, I wouldn't have legs or a voice right now.

I'll leave you with a track I thought I'd hate, but ended up liking a whole lot (courtesy of Panda Toes). Think Miley Cyrus/electro. Yeah, that's what I thought too. Take a listen though, you might change your mind.

Miley Cyrus - "See You Again (D.veloped Extended Remix)"

No comments: