Thursday, April 24, 2008

Create. Burn. Recreate.


I spent most of the day dealing with an auto accident that wasn't my fault, but the way Tennessee law fell, it was. At first I was furious, but then I realized that if something like that happened, it happened for reasons I'll never understand. Through the accident, I met a woman who was both sweet and reserved, an interior decorator as it happens, newly graduated from Alabama and recent adopter of a ten-month-old baby boy. As I said, I have no idea why her car was supposed to collide with mine, but I bet something amazing will come out of it. I've got my fingers crossed anyway.

On another note, Lily Allen is a guilty pleasure. I don't care how you feel about her, no one can deny her talent and charm. With that, I present two new demos circulating around the blogosphere. Allen, if you're reading this, you create songs that feel warm and inviting like a group of friends around a fire in late December. Thank you.

Lily Allen - I Could Say
Lily Allen- I Don't Know

No comments: