Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Yeah, it's that big a deal.


Above is a signed copy of a Mute Math cd. That is the greatest thing I have ever randomly found in my room after forgetting about it.

Three things.

1. Muxtape is the greatest digital invention ever. If you haven't made one yet, you need to.

2. Chromeo is just amazing. Seriously, do yourself a favorite and check them out!

3. I WAS JUST NOMINATED FOR AN INTERNSHIP WITH THE AMERICAN CONSULATE IN FREAKING MILAN!!!!!!!!

Now that I've lost it, this isn't the actual job. Apparently in Government, you get placed on a huge list, then they place you on a big list, then a small, and then a final. I'm now on the final list. If they offer me an actual position, I will sell everything I own (except my ipod, laptop and camera), including my clothes to get over there. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: